through countless years, a lazy life series

Saturday, September 20, 2008

They said about love

Metallica:
"Die, die, die my darling
Don't utter a single word
Die, die, die my darling
Just shut your pretty eyes
I'll be seeing you again
Yeah, I'll be seeing you, in hell"

"I got something to say, I killed your baby today and it Doesn't matter much to me, as long as it's dead"

"L is for LOVE, baby
O is for ONLY you that I do
V is for loving VIRTUALLY everything that you are
E is for loving almost EVERYTHING that you do
R is for RAPE me
M is for MURDER me
A is for ANSWERING all of my prayers
N is for KNOWING your loverman's going to be the answer to all of yours"

Anonymous:
"One completed soul takes two brave hearts."

Abba
"Cause lovers live a little longer, baby
You and me, we got a chance to live twice
Lovers live a little longer, ain't that nice
Lovers live a little longer, baby
What a feeling when I hold you tight
Lovers live a little longer, yeah"

"Lay your head on my chest so you hear every beat of my heart
Now there's nothing at all that can keep us apart
Touch my lips, close your eyes and see with your fingertips
Things that you do, and you know I'm crazy 'bout you"

ICED EARTH
"With all the love I feel
I could never leave her
No matter what the cost
My soulds the price to see her

Oh how I love you
The pain won't go away
Oh when I need you
You're always so far away
I cry for you
Leaving myself to blame
I died for you
I gave up everything"

Ovid
"To be loved, love."

Serj Tankian
"To all the leaves that fall in vain,
While god and goddess go insane
All these words in your domain,
The watches kill time as the books read,
Inadvertently we bleed
Fighting for what we deceive,

Baby oh baby,
Baby my baby,
Baby ooh babe
I miss you, lalalala,"

I say
"Love is joy and sorrow"

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home