through countless years, a lazy life series

Monday, May 14, 2007

"that girl", my queen

An old post thought you might wanna read too:
Through my wanderings in life I saw many smiles and heard many laughs .. none of them ever distracted me or took my attention, until "that girl" smiled, I never got as much amazed, the most beautiful thing ever, I never thought humans could fly without tools until that day! I flew with her smile to fantasy lands, places were no immortal ever reached.
In the land of the sparkling lights her eyes were queens .. endlessly deep and charming, flowers and roses cant wait to see them smiling creating wonder land gardens, I got lost in her eyes .. and I just hoped I am never found.
In the land of wisdom, her mouth was a god, so wise, so brief and so relaxing .. more harmonic than any son in any life, more warm than a guitar playing its best songs, it can bring you happiness and it can create sorrow, with many brief beautiful words.
In the land of cuteness, her cheeks were the sun and the moon, shining in the summers sky and bright in a clear and warm spring night, when they blush you feel the innocence of this life, more cute than the cutest kid ever, they will just make you love life (:.
Her lips are most charming, putting your lips on hers will proclaim you a god , a master , a ruler and a wise man, kissing her will give you a strange life and powers and will make you a slave for her, respectful and loving J, you would wish not to ever stop kissing her.
A face full of life, perfectly shaped.. the most beautiful thing I ever saw angels were jealous of her beauty even demons would be shocked by it.
Her smile is a secret magic, it gave me a life no voodoos could ever create, a most beautiful life experience I'll never forget and won’t ever have, her smile is a queen of charming, god bless "that girl" , my queen (:.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home