through countless years, a lazy life series

Friday, March 14, 2008

The forest part 3

(my journey v-0.3)

At the night we sat down, me and Leo, and started thinking .. all we want is the key, all this battle, all this death just for it ! And fa6a her self didn't appear, we should do something else to get the key, this is not working.

That old orcish showed up again and said: "you were brave today humans, you fought a hopeless battle for a single belief that might not even be true, what a bravery, for that I shall help you ... I feel like I am alive again and I know how great it feels to live for a cause and am living for one now, helping you, I am willing to spare my life for that ! Now we shall start the real work , the queen never leaves her castle so we have to get inside to get the key, the three of us, its our only hope .."

-I said: "thank you old orcish, seems you are really our only hope, how could we do that?"

-The old orcish:"we shall get into the forest now and tomorrow morning when the battle starts there should be few orcs guarding the castle, we should get to the queen easily".

And that’s what we did, Leo gathered his men and ordered them to fight to the last drop of blood the next day, he assign a new leader for them and said goodbye as if he was never coming back.

I wished that they could last long enough the next day to get us into the castle before the orcish army comes back victorious from the battle, the old orcish guided us into the forest and asked us to stay under a tree until he comes back in the morning, I had to believe that old orcish because i knew he was our only hope and I felt that this is what I should do.

Leo was speechless, he was kinda sad for leaving his army back, he said in a distrust tone: “we are gonna get the key .. we should get it, I smiled and told him not to worry.


Meanwhile the evil spirits could sense that a big danger is coming toward them, but luckily they were stupid enough to think it was the battle so they ordered fa6a to send the whole army the next day to end this as soon as possible, they overwhelmed fa6a with more power and trust in her self so she did.


That night I had a dream, I float in the sky and the ink left the paper, and then I was able to talk to DEATHARTIST, he was so busy thinking so he didn’t pay much attention to me, after hours of crying at him, he told me that am gonna die the next day so i better lay back in the paper so he could continue my story, so I did, he was annoying.


The morning has shined and the old orcish appeared in our sight, "this is it, I hope he has a good plan on his mind" said Leo and I agreed, he started telling us that we have to be quick, there is no way to get inside forestia except from the main gate so I will distract the guards there until you get in and then, you are on your own, you have been in the castle before and you should manage to get to fa6a, moments later we heard the battle drums, its time we went to the castle, the old orcish lead our way to the castle, he managed to move the guards away so soon, seems he was so respected there and so we got in.


Forestia was really empty, I was able to reach fa6a's room so easily, she was shocked to see us ! So were the evil spirits guarding the mouth of hell, she tried to run away but Leo attacked her and managed to throw the key to me, the orcs in the battle could feel that their queen being threatened so they rushed back into the forest leaving the rest of Leo's army in peace.

I could feel them coming, the castle was shaking, they were in very large numbers so I rushed into the forest of morjuka .. I could feel the evil spirits, and visions started to come back ...

My soul was there this time, we were walking side by side, she started to tell me about my life, about how good I did so far, it was a real nice chat , I was wondering what that place was, and what happened to the forest.
My soul started to get away .."This is the time I have to leave you" , she said.
Is that it? Am I dead? Is this really what it feels like to die? , my soul cried for help ! I saw evil spirits roaming around her, she was trapped in hell, they key started to shine and I was speechless, I couldn't realize what is happening .. My soul is in hell.
Evil spirits were screaming because of that shinny light and started asking me for mercy, but then I was soulless body, the key kept shining until all the evil spirits vanished, some other smiley spirits came by that light , spirits of the soldiers who died in the battle, those all were set free, but my soul was not there ..

I got back into reality, I stood there for hours doing nothing, Leo came to me running and screaming out of joy, "A MIRACLE ! All the soldiers came back to life and the orcs are celebrating being free and the heal of their queen fa6a ! , So what is next brother?"

Its time to say goodbye, I have to go into hell after my soul, I have to die, greetings to the army and to the orcs, may peace always be with you, salam brother ..

The key shined and float with me into the mouth of hell, and there was my soul waiting for me,, we meet again and we continued together ... My journey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home