through countless years, a lazy life series

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My cookbook

Well, I've been making some food since Ramadan started, and I thought I might wanna share what I made with you (:
If you like any dish just email me and I will tell you how to do it (;
Cheers.
p.s no bugs involved this time!

A day:
Dish: Fast food stuff
Rank: 3.5/5

Another day:
Dish: Cellentani(pasta) with my pow ":P" chicken
Rank: 2/5
Too much sesame oil made it taste bad ! :S

A time period "not belong to" {day, another day}:
Dish: Cavatappi(pasta) with baby shrimps and yummy sauce Y!
Rank: 4.5/5
It was so yummy!

The day I got visitors:
Dishes:
1- Chicken with Staii's sauce.
2- Shrimps.
3- Cellentani(pasta)
4- Fusilli (pasta)
5- Multiple special pasta sauces :D
6- Salad (red cabbage, lettuce and sweet pepper)
Compinations:
1- Chicken with Cellentani and sauce X.
2- Shrimps with Fusilli over the Salad and sauce Y prime.
Ranks:
5/5 for chicken
4.5/5 for shrimps
4.5/5 for Cellentani
3/5 for Fusilli
Visitors:
My brother and his wife
Results:
They eliminated the chicken at breakfast !, they finished the Cellentani at dinner, they also ate all the shrimps !, only some Fusilli left at night (of course I helped with that all :P)

That's it for now, I will be posting more soon, noodles and spaghetti dishes!
Ciao ciaoz

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home