through countless years, a lazy life series

Monday, September 15, 2008

The sea of Gods - My journey

This post is another part of the novel am working on (My journey) you can read older posts here:
My journey
The forest part 1
The forest part 2
The forest part 3

Not to make you confused, those parts are different in time, your Ideas might not be so connected, but just to help, "The forest" comes right before "My journey", and this coming story, "The sea of Gods" comes somewhere after "My journey"

The sea of Gods - Part 1

My journey is over in the desert of the kings, and now am standing in front of the sea of gods with only the scroll of light in my hand and the sword of eternity in the other, not knowing what to do, just standing there and waiting, thinking of all what happened so far... Should I keep going and try to take the demons out or should I just quit and leave humanity alone, all the dead and all the risk that have been taken worth nothing ?, I've waited for a long time and I couldn't feel it, I was just lost in my thoughts.

I woke up in a boat, must have been in a coma, there were two persons on the board, couldn't tell if they were males or females, I just asked for some water, and they brought me, I took a sip then went back to sleep again.

They awoke me sometime later, they were a man and a woman, I asked them "who are you?"
"We are here to take you through the sea of gods"
"you were too late"
"you are so weak!" she said
"Ohh, I've seen this before, it might be a Déjà vu"
"What is a dii-ja-voo?" she asked.
"Hmm, it is when you see something happening that you feel it happened before, like that movie on the TV Deja vu?"
"You've seen us before?!!" she asked amazed.
"What is a tee-vee?" he followed
"Too many questions :s, a TV is umm ... pictures?"
"You couldn't have seen us , immortals can't see us on earth" she kept talking
"You draw things and put them in a Tee-vee?" he asked
"Forget about the TV, it's a long story, and why can't I see you?"
"Because we always been in this sea, and we never left!" she said with an angry tone
"Just calm down" the man told her
"Where are you taking me?"
"We don't know, we just pick up people and gods guide our boat" he said
"If it wasn't for us you'd have been dead by now in that desert sun, but we didn't want you to die, there are way worse things awaiting you than death" she followed
"Yes, I guess you are right, I've been through such a thing before, when my first love left me, and when my soul left me all alone, do you think they will ever come back to me?"
"Your soul maybe, but your lover, never" he said
"A soul is enough for you, who needs a lover? Stop being whiney!" she said
"I guess you are right, just stop that tone with me!"
They were silent then, I said "how much long do you think this boat journey is going to take?"
"What's her name the girl you loved" she asked
"Does it matter? And still I want an answer"
"We never know, but we can tell you when it is about to get over, usually it takes a couple of years" he said
"A couple of years! That's a lot!"
"I am seeing some girl in your future, so tell me, that girl might be her" she said with a calm tone now
"Her name is Nour... is it her?!"
She was silent for a moment, then said "I see no Nour, I am sorry"
"There is some food on the other side of the boat if you are hungry, we are going to get some fish for the night" he said
"Its ok, I guess I'll wait for the fish, am not hungry for now, so what is your name?"
"I am called Rav, and she is Rava. And you?"
"You don't know me?"
"We know, forget it" she said

I stood up and walked around the boat, the sea was so calm and looked endless, I am loosing it, I don't see anymore visions, I don't know where I am going or what should I do next, I can't remember any sea in my dreams ...
My soul, will you always be away from me?
My soul, you have always been my best companion.
My soul, why would you hurt me when I've been always good to you?
My soul, why would you throw me to such a scary destiny and leave me by my self all the way
My soul, if you are listening to me please be next to me.
My soul, you know how much I need you, if it wasn't for that, I wouldn't have survived the desert of the kings
My soul, I am dead without you, you have the answers am looking for
My soul, without you I won't remember anything from my path, my dreams and my visions.

I've kept looking in the water, but she never replied to me, she hates me for what I did, and I can't see her forgiving me ever, I released the demons into my world and stole it's beauty and let it burn into their desires, new desires every day, new control, new humiliation to humanity, they really knew how to control humans through sorrow, fear and lust.

I guess I need to have some rest, all I can do is waiting for this boat to settle somewhere, I walked back to where I was, every thing was fine, in the distance there were some green lightening objects in the water, I asked "what are they?"
"Its said that they used to be strong fighters for gods in the past, but they failed the gods so they got in those shinny prisons, and no one knows about them, but some legends say that they sometimes awake and attack boats here and whom ever they attack just disappear!" she said
"But that never happened through the 300 years we spent here" he said
"Look! They are moving"
"OMG! They never do that" he said
"Maybe we should try to change our track"
"WE CAN'T!" she screamed, "It is true! They can move, we are dead".

End of part 1
(To be continued)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home