through countless years, a lazy life series

Monday, December 15, 2008

5 things

I was ... tagged :'( *sniff

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago

  • Lived in Tulkarm
  • Playing computer games 24/7
  • Hunting in the mountains! birds and snakes
  • Planting my own land :D
  • Watching 1998 World cup

5 Things On My To-Do List

  • Finish my project
  • Go to Germanya
  • Learning web development (on the To-Do for ever :P)
  • Playing computer games 24/7 again :P
  • Never visit JU after graduation

5 Snacks I Like

  • Nice Fruit Cocktail
  • Cheese sticks
  • Spring rolls
  • Chips
  • Tea

5 things I would do if I was a millionaire

  • Go around the world
  • Spend a million in 24 hours not buying stuff I won't use that day!.
  • Pay every student a 100 thousand JD to leave JU
  • Pay teachers to leave JU
  • Buy JU and turn it into a ZOO with the rest of the students and the teachers as the animals.

5 places I have lived ( for various lengths of times)

  • Kuwait.(4 years)
  • Palestine.(12 years)
  • Jordan.(6 years)
  • Egypt.(a month :P)
  • Wow - (sums up a year)

5 Jobs I have had

  • A sales man in a super market
  • Pc maintenance in an electronics store.
  • Typing documents in my dad office
  • Help desk,Networking and Data center internships.
  • Making my food, and paying my self for that.

5 people I Tag

(Links in friends, right bar)

  • Sinan
  • Walko
  • Sasal
  • Ramy
  • hamzeh
  • Sarah

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home